I have no idea what my ring size is. How can I work it out?
We know it can be tough to order a ring online without trying it on. The diameter of rings and corresponding sizes are listed below.
Please print this out to measure your ring size accurately.
PRINTABLE RING SIZE GUIDE
dee by diana Ring Size Guide!
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
ITEMS YOU'LL NEED:
- Cut an even strip of paper.
- On the finger you wish to measure, wrap the slice of paper around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Ensure that the paper is wrapped tightly around your finger for a secure fit
- Mark the spot where it meets
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm); YESS! that’s your finger's circumference.
PRO TIPS FOR MEASURING
- Double check your knuckle measurement as some people need to size up to fit rings over knuckles.
- Throughout the day, our fingers tend to swell. Your best bet is to measure your fingers at the end of the day for the most accurate fit.
- Be sure that your hands aren’t too cold. When we’re cold, our fingers shrink in size. Measure when the temperature is right.